We are currently seeking Physiotherapists to provide in-home assessment and consultation services for Lindsay/Minden surrounding: Adult In-home Program and Haliburton County: Adult In-home Program.
- Flexible work hours and schedule
- Competitive remuneration (pay per visit)
- Fantastic career opportunities with a growing and progressive organization
- Ongoing supervisory consultation and training options
- Assessment and treatment materials
- College-sensitive policies and procedures
- Excellent office and research support
- Comfortable working in the independent, flexible environment of home and community care
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle for home visiting
- Have the ability to work from home office
Successful candidates will be registered and in good standing with their respective regulatory college. ADP Authorizer status is preferred. New grads welcome!