KTS provides contract services to the Central East Community Care Access Centre for School-Based Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology in Peterborough County, and Adult Program Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Social Work and Speech Language Pathology in Peterborough, Haliburton, Northumberland and Victoria counties.
We also have therapists available for the following private pay services:
- Mobility clinics (walkers)
- In-home mobility assessments (walkers, wheelchairs)
- In-home assessment/treatment
- Fine motor assessment/treatment
- Fine motor educational sessions for teachers/parents
- Sensory Processing assessment/treatment
- Sensory Processing educational sessions for teachers/parents
- Educational sessions to community agencies or facilities for safe transfers, use of lift equipment, falls prevention, home safety
Funding may be available through your private health insurance or funding agencies. View our Resources section for more information.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our services.